Now that the huge Kortrijk Inner Biennial event is finished, here is a selection that will be a kind of summary for those who have not been there, and a reminder for those who have had the chance to participate.
Vincent Van Duysen was voted Designer of the Year and was present at the Kortrijk Inner Biennial. More known for these architectural projects than his work as a designer, the brand's new creative director Molteni & C italian brand however has more than one string to his bow. Indeed, he created number of pieces for Flos, Fantini, Poliform, B&B Italia… Remember his name, his architectural minimal-chic style has an assertiveness on the international stage in 2017.
1. Volumes, Patterns, Textures and Colors,design Dimitri Bähler (Switzerland), Winner of the Grand Objects Price
2. LOT, Sylvain Willenz and Dessuant Bone Studio (Belgium and France),
3. Prism Collection Table lamp, design Frederik Paulsen exposed by the Gallery Etage Projects (Denmark),
4. Astrahedra pendant light,design Hopf, Nordin (Sweden),
5. New lighting collection Laurent, design Lambert&Fils (Canada),
6. Design with the unknow,design Studio OINK (Germany), Winner in the objects category.
1. Made in Ratio side tables,design Brodie Neill (London),
2. Cloak Cabinet,design Studio Emma Fox (New Zealand), Winner in the objects category,
3. Buzzifloat Chair for Buzzispace, design Alain Gilles Studio (Belgium),
4. Chubby stool, design Alain Gilles Studio (Belgium),
5. Unidorm bed,design Bartmann Berlin (Germany),
6. Bow Chair,design McKenzie-Veal Studio (United States), Winner in the objects category,
7. Chair 2,design Muller Van Severen (Belgium),
8. HalfHalf, design JinSik Kim (South Korea), Winner in the objects category,
9. Basket Table for Vincent Sheppard,design Alain Gilles Studio (Belgium).
Etage Projects Gallery,design Frederik Paulsen.
Volumes, Patterns, Textures and Colors,design Dimitri Bahler.
Valerie Traan Gallery,design Muller Van Severen.
The Circus,design The House of King George agency..
Dessuant Bone Studio for Allaert Aluminium.
Green House,design Jonathan Muecke.
TL Magazine, 25th Silver Edition - Exhibition & Silver Guide, mirror surfaces Metalli of Abet Laminati.
Office KGDVS (Kersten Geers David Van Severen).
A lot of nice work, already known designers or on the rising stage, here is what to generate new ideas.
➡ Please do not forget to LIKE and SHARE this article if you liked ! A small step for you, a great support for Husk !
T H A N K S
Originally posted 2016-10-26 06:00:03.
Chloé founded Huskdesignblog in 2016. Ever since, she is decoding every nook and cranny to find the best interiors and furniture ideas for her beloved readers and followers, eager for beautiful things.
As demonstrated recently through several articles, the current period is propitious to...
to point out: Johan Viladrich highlights the invisible. French designer Johan...
It's not uncommon that it takes a great encounter to bring a...
Hello! In this article, I decided to make you discover or re-discover 5...
They're "stars" because they were discovered in September, because...
The year 2020, and despite all the challenges it brought, has brought about...
As demonstrated recently through several articles, the current period is conducive to reinventing practices and institutions. If galleries were used to living off encounters during the...
DESIGNER: Johan Viladrich brings the invisible to light. The French designer Johan Viladrich works with heavy and imposing materials, and highlights the connecting elements that link them...
It is not uncommon that it takes a beautiful encounter to revive a forgotten know-how, such as straw marquetry. This is what happened when Arthur Seigneur, a young craftsman...
Hello! In this article, I have decided to make you discover or re-discover 5 trendy European design brands, each one with its own particularity. Here is my TOP 5...
They are "stars" because they were discovered in September, because they have been talked about a lot, or because they made a big impression this month. Every month, Husk...
The year 2020, despite all the challenges it has brought, has brought a new creative ambition. Indeed, all fields of activity combined, and particularly design, have found a new way of working...