For once, after an event like the Interior Biennial in Kortrijk has come to an end, here is a selection that will serve as a summary for those who did not go, and as a reminder for those who were lucky enough to attend.
Vincent Van Duysen was voted Designer of the Year and was present at the Interior Biennale in Kortrijk. Better known for his architectural projects than his work as a designer, the new creative director of the brand Molteni & C has more than one string to his bow. He has created a number of pieces for Flos, Fantini, Poliform, B&B Italia… Remember his name, his architectural minimal-chic style has an assertiveness on the international stage in 2017.
1. Volumes, Patterns, Textures and Colors, design Dimitri Bähler (Switzerland), Winner of the Grand Prix Objects
2. LOT, Sylvain Willenz and Dessuant Bone Studio (Belgium and France),
3. Prism Collection Table lampFrederik Paulsen design exhibited by the gallery Etage Projects (Denmark),
4. Astrahedra pendant light, design Hopf, Nordin (Sweden),
5. New lighting collection Laurent, design Lambert&Fils (Canada),
6. Design with the unknow, design Studio OINK (Germany), Winner in the Objects category.
1. Made in Ratio side tables, design Brodie Neill (London),
2. Cloak Cabinet, design Emma Fox Studio (New Zealand), Winner in the category Objects,
3. Buzzifloat Chair for Buzzispacedesign Studio Alain Gilles (Belgium),
4. Chubby stool, design Alain Gilles Studio (Belgium),
5. Unidorm bed, design Bartmann Berlin (Germany),
6. Bow Chair, design McKenzie-Veal Studio (USA), Winner in the objects category,
7. Chair 2, design Muller Van Severen (Belgium),
8. HalfHalfdesign JinSik Kim (South Korea), Winner in the objects category,
9. Basket Table for Vincent Sheppard, design Alain Gilles Studio (Belgium).
Etage Projects Gallery, design Frederik Paulsen.
Volumes, Patterns, Textures and Colors, design by Dimitri Bähler.
Valerie Traan Gallery, design Muller Van Severen.
The Circus, design agency The House of King George agency..
Dessuant Bone Studio for Allaert Aluminium.
Green House, design Jonathan Muecke.
TL Magazine, 25th Silver Edition - Exhibition & Silver GuideMetalli mirror surfaces from Abet Laminati.
Office KGDVS (Kersten Geers David Van Severen).
A lot of nice work, already known designers or on the rising stage, here is what to generate new ideas.
➡ Do not forget to LIKE and SHARE this article if you liked it! A small gesture for you, a big support for Husk!
T H A N K S
Originally posted 2016-10-26 06:00:03.
Chloé founded Huskdesignblog in 2016. Ever since, she is decoding every nook and cranny to find the best interiors and furniture ideas for her beloved readers and followers, eager for beautiful things.
The years 2020 and 2021 have given rise to a number of exhibitions and events.
In this article, in line with Color-Block week, here are the top 5 reissues...
In this article, I have decided to make you discover or re-discover 5...
The third edition of In Good Company, an annual group exhibition that takes place at the...
DESIGN: When the new generation rethinks the interior. From the 60s where...
Room Mate Giulia Hotel / Milan / Design by Patricia Urquiola You don't have to...
The years 2020 and 2021 have given rise to a number of exhibitions and virtual tours as the design scene has faced the impossibility of meeting and...
In this article, in line with Color-Block week, here are the 5 best design reissues published this year, which carry the colours of their designers. TOP 5 OF...
Hello! In this article, I have decided to make you discover or rediscover 5 very trendy European design brands, each with their own particularity. Here is my TOP 5...
The third edition of In Good Company, an annual group exhibition that showcases the talents of emerging designers, opened in mid-September in New York City, and the...
DESIGN: When the new generation rethinks the interior. Since the days of 60s , when strong pieces of furniture were used to compose an architecture, furniture was only an add-on in the...
Room Mate Giulia Hotel / Milan / Design Patricia Urquiola There are countless hotels designed by famous architects or designers where one would like to spend the night.