Now that the huge Interior Biennial in Kortrijk event is finished, here is a selection that will be a kind of summary for those who have not been there, and a reminder for those who have had the chance to participate.
Vincent Van Duysen was voted Designer of the Year and was present at the Interior Biennale in Kortrijk. Better known for his architectural projects than his work as a designer, the new creative director of the brand Molteni & C italian brand however has more than one string to his bow. Indeed, he created number of pieces for Flos, Fantini, Poliform, B&B Italia… Remember his name, his architectural minimal-chic style has an assertiveness on the international stage in 2017.
1. Volumes, Patterns, Textures and Colors,design Dimitri Bähler (Switzerland), Winner of the Grand Objects Price
2. LOT, Sylvain Willenz and Dessuant Bone Studio (Belgium and France),
3. Prism Collection Table lamp, design Frederik Paulsen exposed by the Gallery Etage Projects (Denmark),
4. Astrahedra pendant light,design Hopf, Nordin (Sweden),
5. New lighting collection Laurent, design Lambert&Fils (Canada),
6. Design with the unknow,design Studio OINK (Germany), Winner in the Objects category.
1. Made in Ratio side tables,design Brodie Neill (London),
2. Cloak Cabinet,design Emma Fox Studio (New Zealand), Winner in the objects category,
3. Buzzifloat Chair for Buzzispace, design Alain Gilles Studio (Belgium),
4. Chubby stool, design Alain Gilles Studio (Belgium),
5. Unidorm bed,design Bartmann Berlin (Germany),
6. Bow Chair,design McKenzie-Veal Studio (USA), Winner in the objects category,
7. Chair 2,design Muller Van Severen (Belgium),
8. HalfHalf, design JinSik Kim (South Korea), Winner in the objects category,
9. Basket Table for Vincent Sheppard,design Alain Gilles Studio (Belgium).
Etage Projects Gallery,design Frederik Paulsen.
Volumes, Patterns, Textures and Colors,design by Dimitri Bähler.
Valerie Traan Gallery,design Muller Van Severen.
The Circus,design The House of King George agency..
Dessuant Bone Studio for Allaert Aluminium.
Green House,design Jonathan Muecke.
TL Magazine, 25th Silver Edition - Exhibition & Silver Guide, mirror surfaces Metalli of Abet Laminati.
Office KGDVS (Kersten Geers David Van Severen).
A lot of nice work, already known designers or on the rising stage, here is what to generate new ideas.
➡ Please do not forget to LIKE and SHARE this article if you liked ! A small step for you, a great support for Husk !
T H A N K S
Originally posted 2016-10-26 06:00:03.
Chloé founded Huskdesignblog in 2016. Ever since, she is decoding every nook and cranny to find the best interiors and furniture ideas for her beloved readers and followers, eager for beautiful things.
The years 2020 and 2021 have given rise to a number of exhibitions and events.
Tiger of Sweden, when heritage outlines the shop of tomorrow . In...
DESIGN: Arco and Wink by Masquespacio . Most recently, it was for Houtique - the...
In Melbourne, behind a historic and well-maintained facade, lies a recently opened...
AD DESIGN SHOW: The MADE section presents the best of American design ....
From 6 May, Hacking Industry, an exclusive selection by the curator and founder of...
The years 2020 and 2021 have given rise to a number of exhibitions and virtual tours as the design scene has faced the impossibility of meeting and...
Tiger of Sweden, when heritage outlines the shop of tomorrow. In the principle of inspiration, there is always a close link between past and future. When you take a look at the...
DESIGN: Arco and Wink by Masquespacio . Recently, it is for Houtique - a brand created by Really Nice Things - that the Masquespacio studio has imagined two collections with the appearance of...
In Melbourne, behind a historic and well-maintained facade, the latest boutique of the Australian brand Monk House Design, created by Flack Studio, has recently been opened. Known for its...
AD DESIGN SHOW: The MADE section presents the best of American design . The AD Design Show 2018 - the worthy extension of the AD Design Show - is currently taking place in New York...
From May 6, Hacking Industry, an exclusive selection by the curator and founder of the Chamber gallery, Juan García Mosqueda, will be in the spotlight, finally renewing the dialogue between the...