Now that the huge Kortrijk Inner Biennial event is finished, here is a selection that will be a kind of summary for those who have not been there, and a reminder for those who have had the chance to participate.
Vincent Van Duysen was voted Designer of the Year and was present at the Kortrijk Inner Biennial. More known for these architectural projects than his work as a designer, the brand's new creative director Molteni & C italian brand however has more than one string to his bow. Indeed, he created number of pieces for Flos, Fantini, Poliform, B&B Italia… Remember his name, his architectural minimal-chic style has an assertiveness on the international stage in 2017.
1. Volumes, Patterns, Textures and Colors,design Dimitri Bähler (Switzerland), Winner of the Grand Objects Price
2. LOT, Sylvain Willenz and Dessuant Bone Studio (Belgium and France),
3. Prism Collection Table lamp, design Frederik Paulsen exposed by the Gallery Etage Projects (Denmark),
4. Astrahedra pendant light,design Hopf, Nordin (Sweden),
5. New lighting collection Laurent, design Lambert&Fils (Canada),
6. Design with the unknow,design Studio OINK (Germany), Winner in the objects category.
1. Made in Ratio side tables,design Brodie Neill (London),
2. Cloak Cabinet,design Studio Emma Fox (New Zealand), Winner in the objects category,
3. Buzzifloat Chair for Buzzispace, design Alain Gilles Studio (Belgium),
4. Chubby stool, design Alain Gilles Studio (Belgium),
5. Unidorm bed,design Bartmann Berlin (Germany),
6. Bow Chair,design McKenzie-Veal Studio (United States), Winner in the objects category,
7. Chair 2,design Muller Van Severen (Belgium),
8. HalfHalf, design JinSik Kim (South Korea), Winner in the objects category,
9. Basket Table for Vincent Sheppard,design Alain Gilles Studio (Belgium).
Etage Projects Gallery,design Frederik Paulsen.
Volumes, Patterns, Textures and Colors,design Dimitri Bahler.
Valerie Traan Gallery,design Muller Van Severen.
The Circus,design The House of King George agency..
Dessuant Bone Studio for Allaert Aluminium.
Green House,design Jonathan Muecke.
TL Magazine, 25th Silver Edition - Exhibition & Silver Guide, mirror surfaces Metalli of Abet Laminati.
Office KGDVS (Kersten Geers David Van Severen).
A lot of nice work, already known designers or on the rising stage, here is what to generate new ideas.
➡ Please do not forget to LIKE and SHARE this article if you liked ! A small step for you, a great support for Husk !
T H A N K S
Chloé founded Huskdesignblog in 2016. Ever since, she is decoding every nook and cranny to find the best interiors and furniture ideas for her beloved readers and followers, eager for beautiful things.
Finding one's place as a young designer is no small task...
Stockholm Furniture - Light Fair, February 6-12, 2017 . ...
The work of American designer Lauren Clay is currently on display in New...
The kitchen has always been considered the heart of an interior, the room...
This year, the Spanish creative studio Masquespacio was in the spotlight as well as...
INTERIOR ARCHITECTURE: The power of red in Arquitectura-G . Arquitectura-G is a...
Finding one's place as a young designer is no easy task. And finding an opportunity to showcase your work in order to build your network and move forward...
Stockholm Furniture & Light Fair, 6-12 February 2017. The Stockholm Furniture & Light Fair is one of the most important trade fairs where all or part of the...
The work of American designer Lauren Clay is currently on display in New York at the Asya Geisberg Gallery, under the aegis of a new exhibition entitled Windows and Walls. The artist demonstrates...
The kitchen has always been considered the heart of an interior, the room that gives it a soul. It is still the same today, as the kitchen has now surpassed the...
This year, the Spanish creative studio Masquespacio was in the spotlight in both interior architecture and design. They were first noticed for the incredible design they have created for their new products....
INTERIOR ARCHITECTURE: The power of red in Arquitectura-G . Arquitectura-G is an architectural firm based in Barcelona, whose recent project "Reforma de una vivienda en la Tallada" .