It's official, our online store specifically promoting contemporary and Collectible design pieces is online! We are proud to present you our concept and to let you discover our very first selection of products open for business. Discover the shop!
It is because we chose exceptional pieces, that we had to present them in a universe that resembles them. Indeed, we created a set design presenting our First collection 2019/2020, reflecting the aesthetics and design style we promote and believe in. Asserting our conviction to give exposure to beautiful pieces, the idea was to display them as if they were in a gallery.
The visual codes that we have put forward and that frame the pieces of Collectible Design are those of extreme modernity – wall cladding in anodized aluminum panels – of the current trend – pop colors, Terrazzo flooring –, as well as those of the inheritance, represented here by a red curtain. Theatrical and grandiose, he refers to the history of design and the inexhaustible inspiration from the design masters work for today's designers.
We had the idea and to make it take shape, we joined forces with the talented creative lab Notoostudio, specialized in the production of high-end and very realistic 3D images. Thanks to their good work, our online shop is proudly represented by images that reflect our approach and strong convictions in the contemporary design.
Designers and products
We only present works of independent designers and made to order by themselves. Thus, for our opening, our first collection is composed of a mix of pieces by American designers and eight French designers. These are all design studios that we have been following for quite a long time and that we really care about.
Gradually of eclectic, graphic or minimalist pieces, each studio offers a strong response to the need and the search for singular design furniture and home decor inspired by Collectible Design, that one can't find anywhere else and which will allow any interior to stand out.
Above, the Americans:
- Neotenic Lounge Chair by Jumbo NYC,
- Lexan Console by Phaedo Design,
- Chair 3 by Malcolm Majer,
- Sofia Lamp Table by Another Human,
- Track Table by An Aesthetic Pursuit,
- Portrait Mirror by Trey Jones Studio.
Below, the France :
- PARA(D) Lounge Chair by Nova Obiecta,
- Dune Wall Mirror by Bling Studio,
- Glace Pliée Wall Mirror by Studio BrichetZiegler,
- Piscine(s) Collection by Malak Mebkhout,
- 8 Legged Steel Stool on Wheels by Wendy Andreu,
- Back to Basics Collection by Atelier Avéus,
- Amulette Wall Shelf by Studio Materiel,
- Ocean Travertine Console by Clément Brazille .
➡ Be awesome, LIKE and SHARE!
T H A N K S